Monday, March 22, 2010

Another attempt to push 99 on people.



I uploaded the song that plays during credits of 99, previously discussed here. It's a cool song, has beautiful Sunidhi Chauhan vocals and it's just a fun way to wrap up the movie (no spoilers here!). I don't think I've seen Soha Ali Khan dance to a properly choreographed song before (she might've done some but not in films I've seen her in) and Kunal Khemu can move and even Boman Irani gets down a little. (To make the video quality better, select the 480p version.)

Just give this comedy a chance! It's good fun!

7 comments:

Filmi Girl said...

I feel like no matter how hard I try, people are uninterested in giving 99 a chance...

Maybe during Khanna-o-rama week?

veracious said...

Let us hope so. We'll get 'em somehow! ;)

dishoomdishoom said...

oh 99 was one of those surprise entertainers! It was adorable!

veracious said...

Dishoomdishoom - Glad to hear it! This film deserves more fans.

celluloidrant said...

It's like one of those hole-in-the-wall restaurants that people walk by without realizing that an amazing meal awaits them if they would just take the time to try. I mean, Boman Irani, Cyrus Broacha, Mahesh Manjrekar, Vinod Khanna... and the fantastic Mr. Khemu.

I love Kunal Khemu even in a flawed movie like Superstar -- this one doesn't even require us to douse the bad parts with Khemu-love. The man is pure gold, but just hasn't gotten his due yet. And when he does, I'll be dancing in the aisles.

~ramsu

veracious said...

Fantastic metaphor! Yeah, I really sincerely hope Khemu gets his due. Knowing how many stars "make it" doesn't make me too optimistic for him but he's got what it takes so who knows.

5star said...

Even if you can’t enroll for expensive salsa classes due the sheer lack of money,you can still learn salsa dance and become a master in the art form. Get in touch with http://www.squidoo.com/onlinedancelessonvideos instantly and get to know how to start learning salsa at home by getting hold of Louis Van Amstel`a salsa videos.