Thursday, August 5, 2010

The end of blogging hiatus.


Hi again, long time no talk. It's August which means holiday for me, and also means enough time to not only watch movies but blog about them as well and read other people's blogs about films and squee on Twitter. Yay! A couple of things before we continue with the usual programming...

1. How are you? I'm fine. The summer was fun but uneventful for the most part.

2. I still live in a blissful ignorance of what everybody thought of Raavan/an until I get my grabby hands on either or both DVD's. If you could assist this happy Raavan-less bubble I've created for myself, that'd be splendid. If you spoil me, I will hate you fiercely for the rest of my life. So the blog remains RAAVAN/AN SPOILER-FREE SPACE thank you very much.

3. I've also not seen Raajneeti yet, though definitely plan to.

4. Reviews will be forth-coming of the following films -- Housefull, Rocket Singh, Road Movie, Dhadkan, Mr India, Subramaniyapuram (Tamil), Veer. It should tell you how little I've watched during the summer that Housefull and Veer are the only ones I managed to watch between May and August. The others I've watched in the past couple of days.

5. To celebrate the return of full-on filmi love, let's have a schmoopy DDLJ fanvid! (By Smurphmurph.)




Perfect.

4 comments:

Ness said...

YAY! You're back!

Filmbuff said...

Glad to see you back on the blogging scene.

Rajneeti is interesting to watch - a story well told although nothing new.

Rocket Singh was a good movie - enjoyed it

I didn't like Raavan but then you may - so will read ur review.

Cheers

Pessimisissimo said...

Welcome back, Veracious! I'm looking forward to your reviews.

Jules Hudson said...

Yayyy! Glad your back. Can't wait to hear of any films to seek out...or AVOID!

I hadn't even heard of Rajneeti but i'll definetely be seeking it out. I haven't watched bollywood for over a year but i felt like getting back into it recently.

I tried searching for Love Aaj Kal in your blog, i thought being a saif lover you might have watched it. Have you? I saw it was one of the top films for last year so was hoping its worth the watch.

I'm disappointed there is really no movies to get excited about coming up - maybe i'm just out of the loop!