Thursday, January 23, 2014

A month in India, part 9: Film-related pictures.

A sign for film work in Mumbai.

Last frames of DDLJ at Maratha Mandir.

B or C movie theater in Mumbai. I think. 

A common sight in India: political posters and film posters side-by-side.

Vijaykanth, a movie star-cum-politician welcoming people in the cheesiest poster I have ever seen.

...okay.

Vikram selling loans .. I think? This was the only ad with the man I ran into, so either he's not as popular as in my apartment, or he's discerning about advertisements.

Movie placards at the Bollywood disco section of the New Year's Eve party we went to in Chennai.

Movie posters in Madurai, including a re-release of an old MGR movie. His face you couldn't walk a mile in urban Tamil Nadu without seeing.

1 comment:

Madźa (Red) said...

Yay, great poster of move "Jeet". :)