Monday, September 3, 2012

Desperately seeking: Kinara.


Years and years back, I discovered there is a film called Kinara.

With Hema Malini and Dharmendra (and Jeetendra, but not a huge fan of him), directed by Gulzar in 1977.

Featuring classical dancing.

Every now and then I try to find this on DVD, VCD, illegal download, anything, and always fail to find it! So far I've only seen of what little there is of it on youtube (featuring some glorious dancing by Hema, which only makes me want to see it more).

So ...

If you know where Kinara is available, please let me know! I'd love to be able to just watch it, even if without English subtitles, just to see it. I generally like Gulzar films, and absolutely love Hema, and dancing, so the one or two clips just aren't enough. I want the context, too.

(I know the film probably won't be an amazing, given it's not really discussed or noted all that often, but like I said, I'd just love to see it, and have for years and years.)

2 comments:

64bitter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6208643/KINARA_1977_%28HINDI%29___A_GULZAR_CLASSIC__